New & Exclusive Accommodation
We are excited to announce the launch of our own West Mill Venue Accommodation. Situated just a stone’s throw from the West Mill Venue, The Mill House consists of eight en-suite double bedrooms all styled to our West Mill Venue signature style. Perfect for the night of your wedding day, the accommodation is now open and available for bookings.
Explore The Mill House
A unique and stylish furnished house
The Story So Far…
The Grade II Listed Mill House was originally constructed in 1799 as the Mill Managers House. Sadly, the building has not been used since the 1970’s and was very dilapidated. We have carefully restored the building back into a boutique house, to accommodate you and your guests.
We have combined the Georgian architecture of the 1800’s house with the ambient industrial style of The West Mill to create a unique and stylish house furnished with all your creature comforts.
The Mill House
- Luxury suite for newlyweds.
- 8 en-suite double bedrooms in total inclusive of suite.
- Furnished with an eclectic mix of vintage furniture.
- Breakfast Buffet the morning after.
- Wifi in all rooms.
- Flat screen TVs in all rooms.
- Living Room on ground floor.
- Kitchen area.
- Car parking for 5 cars.
- Garden overlooking the River Derwent.
Good to Know:
Our Rooms Sleep Sixteen Adults and up to five children.
All of our bedrooms include the following:
A bespoke crafted rustic table dresser and clothing store.
Bedside tables with drawers.
A refreshments area.
Full length mirror.
Flat screen TV.
Check In & Check Out Times:
• Bedrooms will be available within The Mill House to check in from 12:30pm
• An access code to The Mill House will be given to the marrying couple the day before and individual room keys can be collected from within this property.
• Your breakfast will be served within the Mill House Living Room between 8:45am – 9:45am by our Housekeeper.
We will provide a selection of hot and cold foods and drinks to refresh yourselves in the
• Check out of the Mill House will be at 10:30am prompt.
We want your wedding day to be perfect, and what better way than to stay within this
World heritage site for your wedding night. As a West Mill Venue couple, you will receive
first refusal to book The Mill House for the night of your wedding.
If the night before your wedding is available, this will be offered to you in addition at a 10%
discounted rate, for the second nights stay. We will be able to notify you a minimum of 9
months before your wedding, if the accommodation is available for the night before your
For more information, prices and bookings please email email@example.com
Please note the rooms are not available to hire individually. The booking for the whole house is made and handled by the marrying couple.