Job Vacancies – Join #TEAMWESTMILL
Here at The West Mill our aim is to not only create the most exceptional wedding days for our couples but also to create an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work.
Since launching in 2015, the venue has enjoyed considerable success and together with our unique venue, we believe that our team is behind those achievements. From our Event Managers, to our Housekeepers, we pride ourselves on our professionalism, enthusiasm & and passion for creating memorable events and a seamless service to our couples and their guests.
If you feel you have the skills and experience and would love to be a part of our exciting and growing team, then we would love to hear from you.
Please see below for our current Job Opportunities…
A new and exciting job opportunity has arisen to join this award-winning venue within the newly created role as House Keeper at The Mill House, part of The West Mill Wedding Venue.
The venue, launched in 2015, has already enjoyed considerable success as an increasingly popular destination and has already established an enviable reputation as a leading wedding location.
We are looking for enthusiastic, fun and hardworking professionals who are well-presented and as well as being great with people to join us as House Keepers within our family run, and busy wedding business.
Whilst proven skills in a similar position are preferable, we ensure comprehensive in-house training and shadowing so previous experience is not essential. Experience of working and coordinating groups of guests would be of benefit within this part time role:
- Liaising with guests during their visit.
- Management of all in house linens and inventories.
- Liaising with onsite suppliers inclusive of catering teams.
- A small amount office management.
- Crisis management in the event of an accident or incident.
- Successful applicants will show great enthusiasm and knowledge of Housekeeping and the wedding industry with great people skills and should be personally very well organised and efficient.
- Candidates should have high standards of personal presentation, a positive outlook to life and work well within a group as part of The West Mill Team.
- Ability to work under pressure on one’s own, use initiative and deliver outstanding service to clients.
- Excellent level of both spoken and written English.
- Outgoing personality, interested and enthusiastic (whilst also a good listener) with good client meeting manner.
- Organised, efficient and methodical person.
- Good crisis management skills.
- Great client service skills.
If you feel you have the skills and experiences to suit this position and would like to be part of a successful and growing team, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01332 229029 to discuss the position further. Please submit your CV with a covering letter by Monday 30th April 2018.
A competitive salary can be offered based on experience & skill set.
Application by email with relevant CV and covering letter only.
Closing date: Monday 30th April 2018.